Terms and Conditions of floating at Mandala Float Center.
We reccomend the following individuals refrain from floating if they are:
under medical care for problems such as heart condition/disease, were a pacemaker, diabetes, blood pressure, circular problems, or obisity, (weight limit 350lbs) Suffer from uncontrolled seizures or epilepsy, have kidney/legionaires disease. Suffer from incontinence, nausea, or psychotic attacs.
Some medications can induce drowsiness. Never use the pod when taking anticogagulants, vasoconstrictors, vasodilator, stimulants, hypnotics, or tranqulizers. If you are not familiar with the medication you are taking, check with your doctor, prior to using the pod.
If you are medicated in any way that may be affected by immersion in magnesium sulphate (Epsom Salts) do not use the pod.
We suggest that you do not shave 24hr prior to floating.
If you have any medical condition that may affect you whilst floating, or have been medically advised not to float.
If you have communicable or infectious disease, skin, ear or genital infections, cuts, open sores, or wounds.
Under the influance of drugs or alcohol.
*Pregnant women are to float only after their first timester. please seek advice from a doctor if you have any worries. We have found no negitive info on floating when pregnet we state after the first timester as that is used on other float centre Ts and Cs.
Have applied artificial tanner in the last 72 hours before your session.
Have coloured your hair in the last 48 hours before your session.
Suffered from diarhoea in the last 14 days.
Correct swim wear is to be worn in the float pod, or most people choose to wear nothing at all to enhance the experiance of detachment and relaxation. Either is fine.
You must be able to climb in and out of the pod unaided.
- All cliants must use the shower with the soaps that are in the float room before floating to remove any body oils and keep the pod as clean as it possibly can be.
- In case of emergancy (FIRE) staff must open the float room door and if needed also open the pod door to warn off any fire. Dressing gowns are provided for a quick exit of the building. Please read the fire procedure displayed at the float center.
- We reccomend using the rest room after the float session.
- Phones must not be used inside the pod. If you are using your own music via ipod/mp3, to only use it in the docking station provided.
- Always use caution in the wet room, especially when entering and exiting the pod as surfaces can be slippery.
- Never dive or jump into the pod.
- Never interfere with the controls of the pod.
- The intercom is to be used if you require assistance.
- If cleaning is required due to negligence or abuse, you will be required to pay for the cleaning and/or other repairs.
- The pod is treated with chemicals, as a normal swimming pool would be. Therefore if you are allergic to chlorine, you should not use the pod. The owners reserve the right to test the water at any time and address any safty issues with the water quality.
- We accept no responsibility for any illness you might experience following the use of this pod. Including the highly unlikely event of death or drowning whilst using the pod.
- Any direct damage caused to this pod by anyone should be reported to the owners immediatly.